Sunday, September 20, 2009

The beat goes on...

September 20th, 2009
Second Sunday at work, blustery day, only supposed to be in the 60's. After recovering from the flu bug and blood clots the rest of the week has been a good improvement. Friday was first day back to work for this stretch. Had to get up in the middle of the night and go on one call that took a couple of hours by the time the report was done. After being up Friday night I drove to Rexburg Saturday morning to assist with a FF1 test site until 12:30, came back to Blackfoot, spent 2 hours manning the boot for MDA, got a short nap at home before going to the HP social. Busy two days it has been, but I am feeling pretty good; not dead tired as has become my usual. I am still cold all the time unless it is over 75' but I hope this energy trend continues.

Got the report from my last CT. All the parts are still there. A new spot on the back side of my upper left lung does not look like cancer. Likely a bit of consolidation (pneumonia) from my little flu bout, the radiologist suggested a follow up...surprise!!

No comments: