Man, it seems I'm the one on here the most!! Maybe it's that there's not much going on in my life that I have time to log on here frequently. Or maybe it's that I just love being on the computer!! :) I'm going for the second one. The last couple of weeks have been real busy at work for me, we recently switched over to a new system, that's web based and follow's the forms a lot better than the "old" program/system did. The down fall to a new system is new rules,that not even the supervisor's are straight on!! The plus side of this is, tons of over time!! I looked at my hours for the last pay period, which ended Saturday, and I ended up w/ 28 hours of overtime premium, which is where I earn time and a half plus $4.00/hr.
I haven't seen a post from Dad on here about his new dog, so I'll tell you a bit about her! :) She's a really cute 2 yr old Choc lab. From what Dad has told me she's a real cuddle bug. I guess one of the first nights she was home w/ Mom and Dad, she crawled right in to bed w/ Dad, and quickly found her self out of the bed too! :) She's a really smart dog, she can take the caps off pop bottles, and can take the nuts out of Pistachio's. Dad will have to tell us more!! Anyway, time to head off to work, yippee it's pay day!! :)
I am looking forward to seeing you all Saturday. Hope you all are doing well, and hope to see your posts on here soon. TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment