I am very late this week. It's Friday afternoon. We are in Rathdrum with Sara and the kids. Jason, Arwen and Evangeline came with us. Sara has been looking forward to this visit all winter. The Chemo this week was uneventful. I have had a good week. I am a little queezy today but we were traveling for most of it so I did fine. The last two weeks have been like this. Yesterday was fine though. I was very busy this week with fianl prep for two classes at the Fire departmment I have been trying to get ready for. A fire fighter 1 certification course that we have started several times before began today. A critical care transport class to upgrade our paramedic skill will begin next week.
My blood tests from last week were really good. My granulocyte level was almost the same as when we started. The red blood cells were not as high but in the normal range. My energy level seems to be improved but I haven't worked out since the first of December so my endurance is about zero. When I do some work I notice how quickly I am short of breath. I'm not sure if that is disease or my poor motivation. I am feeling like I could do some exercise now. That is an improvement.
We continue to be grateful for all the support. It is really fun to talk to all of you on occasion. I spent fifteen minutes on the phone with Dan last Monday night I think. We love and appreciate you all. In my reading this week I was touched by D&C 98:14. The Lord speaking to the saints told them their prayers had been heard and recorded and would be answered. He also told them their faith would be tried, even to death. My love of the Lord and my desire to serve have not been dimnished in the least by this challenge. I am grateful that I have been preserved to this point and continue to have the power to serve in the church and work.
No comments:
Post a Comment