Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 weeks done

Another pretty good day. The steroids last night woke me up at 4am. By the time I get used to the thought of taking a sleeping pill with the steroids it will be over. So I felt particularly tired today. I slept for about half the time I was there and am still tired tonight. No hair loss yet. It does feel a little brittle but not coming out yet. I went to work this morning for a couple of hours.

Marcene had a fascinating dream she told me we could post as soon as she writes it. We hope it comes into reality for several reasons. Another sign I am taking as good: when I lifted my right arm clear up there was a nerve that hurt all the way from my armpit to my wrist, I noticed this week that is almost gone.

Our poor ward found out this week that the sister in our ward who just barely finished her chemo last fall has a recurrence. There is so much around us, but it brings us together in a spirit of love and compassion. I think that's called charity. Thanks again for your prayers and support. I'll post again on Sunday after we see how the ends up.

No comments: