Good Morning...It was so good to see you all last weekend..You both have been a part of our prayers.I work for a very religous man who is a Lutheran..He is a Swede..He even included you in the prayer at work..I had told him about my trip.. He starts all our meetings with a prayer..That was the first thing I liked in John Korsmo..He loves the lord and give thanks for all. He prays for all the workers..Its been a great week.Hope yours was also..
1 comment:
Good Morning...It was so good to see you all last weekend..You both have been a part of our prayers.I work for a very religous man who is a Lutheran..He is a Swede..He even included you in the prayer at work..I had told him about my trip.. He starts all our meetings with a prayer..That was the first thing I liked in John Korsmo..He loves the lord and give thanks for all. He prays for all the workers..Its been a great week.Hope yours was also..
Post a Comment