Saturday, March 24, 2007

Congratulations!!!





Yeah Josh and Tiff!!! I tried to call you to say it in person, but apparently the number I have is "no longer in use or has been disconnected". So you'll just have to read it. Hang in there Tiff. The other day someone recommended using Peppermint essential oils in your house to help with morning sickness -- the smell is supposed to make you less nauseous. She let me smell the little jar of it that she had on hand, and I have to say that I think it might just help a little. I can't wait to try that trick.

I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. We really need some boys in the family. But it sure is fun to have the two girls. They are such good friends. It's really fun to watch them play together. Either way, I'm sure you two will have the time of your life with them.

1 comment:

Jason Aikele said...

Megan, your kids are so cute!! That picture of Sophie and Caryse in their dresses is so adorable! They both look real pretty!!

Now you have yet to answer my question, were you and Trent ever able to get Tickets for Les Miserables? It sounds like everbody else in the family, except Sara, and Aaron are going.