Hello everybody! This new blog thing is pretty cool!! I agree with Megan, it was kinda confusing at first, but if you all follow the instructions in my e-mail you should be able to figure it out w/o a problem. And if you do, I'm here to help! :)
So I found out from my work today that the current department I'm in is going to be "Down Sizing" GRR!!!! I guess I just don't have luck on my side when it comes to jobs! All of us w/i that department have been given the opportunity to transfer out of that department to a different one if we would like. I'm going to put in a transfer and hope to get on w/ IT there at Melaleuca.
Hope all is well for every one, and that you all are having more luck than I am!
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
1 comment:
Wow - Sorry Jason. You do have bad luck in the job market. But at least your in the door with Maleleuca. If they're going to transfer you to some other department, that's a good sign. Hopefully you won't be job hunting again.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment