I was totally shocked to see a post from Grandma on here! :) I'm glad she figured out how to get on here, hopefully we all can hear more about her and Grandpa! I always want to know how they're doing.
Dinner at the house was really fun! It was good to see everyone
there. Journey really is a cute little girl, it was fun to see her follow Josie around every where outside, even funner than that was seeing Winston try to take on Fred, now that was hilarious!! LOL
I'm glad to see that slowly more people are getting on here, I know Mom and Dad want all of us kids to get on here and start blogging. C'mon Y'all it's really fun, I mean, if Grandma Aikele can get on here and post stuff, then none of us younger folk have no excuse! :)
Hope to see every one on here soon! Any who, I've been up since 4:30, and feel like I've been run in to the ground, so I'm gonna go take a nap.
TTYL
2 comments:
Grandma was looking at your post I am trying to see what it looks like.
Thanks alot Jason. I know that I am beyond Tech savvy, but keep trying. Grandma
Post a Comment