Thursday, March 22, 2007

Once you figure out how to post a blog, it's really easy, but it's getting started that's the hard part! As long as every one that hasn't registered yet, goes in through Fire Fox it should actually be a piece of cake for them! But that's my "technologically advanced" mind speaking! ;)

So Arwen, and I are rather quickly approaching our 2 year anniversary, it will be this April. We're excited that we've gotten this far. Things with us are good, we're trying to have a baby, we have yet to figure out the trick yet. :) shhh......don't tell Arwen that I said that, she'd go beat red if you did. She go so beat red that you'd see a bright light shining from Rexburg, and that'd be Arwen blushing b/c some body knows that we're trying to get pregnant.

I love her to death, it's real fun how easily she gets embarrassed. :)

Home Teaching assignments were recently changed in our Ward, and my companion is a good friend of mine, who actualy likes doing home teaching! I'm way excited about this, we went for the first time tonight, I'm excited b/c I finally have a companion that will go. I just hope that we don't get switched for a while!

Oh, Meg, did you and Trent ever get tickets for Les Miserable?

No comments: