Friday, March 30, 2007

I think I'm alone already??

Yesterday I completed a task I have been trying to do for five years!! When the house was inspected by the electrical people I had placed the pressure tank to close to the electrical panel. I had a plan to move it but you know how that works. after starting the solar project and taking the rock out I revised my plan to move the tank into the hot room (rock room). As you have guessed it happened yesterday. Pretty amazing, but every once in a while I actually complete a project!!

I met with our temple committee last night. We are trying to increase temple activity in our ward. We are going to do a survey in our ward to see what times are most conducive and concerns our members have. I am wondering if there are any thoughts or talks or quotes that each of you might have regarding temple service that could be part of a presentation or talk and used as little motivators in the ward bulletin?

No comments: