Sunday, April 1, 2007

Busy Week

No Dad, I don't think you're alone already, I just think it's been a busy week for all of us! Things in Rexburg are still good! Despite me embarrassing my wife on the family blog site, she still loves me
and surprisingly is still talking to me! :)

Arwen is heavily considering applying for a management position at Walgreen's in Rexburg, which would be really nice, that would mean literally a double pay in salary! Work for me is going great, the new program that is suppose to make my department down size, has been delayed by several weeks of going live, which has been nice, it's given me some more job security for a while longer! Nothing is official w/ that though, I guess we'll have to wait and see if this new program really will create less of a need for personnel in the Data Entry department.

I'm struggling with going to School and working full time. I'm thinking of working on doing my generals one class per semester until I'm done w/ them, and then apply for my program, and attempt to drop to part time at work, or maybe quit, since hopefully by then Arwen will at least be "Manager-in-training" which would still give her that pay increase, so we will see.

So really, where has every one gone? I know we all have internet access and computer access! :) Let's get goin, let's start blogging!! :) Since none of you call me on a regular basis and tell me what's going on in your lives and your family's, you need to get on here and tell us all, so not only I but so every one can read about it! :)

We went and saw Grandma Hjelm last night in the hospital. Even though she was just there for knee replacement surgery, it was still sad to see her lying the hospital bed! From what it sounds like, Mom will be going and getting her tomorrow, the 2nd and taking her to the nursing home in Blackfoot, where she'll be for a few weeks for rehab.

I hope you all are doing well in your family's and enjoying life! Hopefully next time I log on here, there will be more posts, hint hint!! :) BTW W/ THE NEW IE 7 AND ALSO W/ FIRE FOX YOU CAN PUBLISH THIS AS AN RSS FEED, OR EVEN CREATE A LINK FOR IT IN BOTH BROWSERS. I've done this in Fire Fox, that way I can just click on the link, enter my password and then go to reading and posting.

No comments: