Friday, April 27, 2007

ALMOST there!!!!!

Well, it has now been almost a month since I logged on. Sorry. I will put it in my palm as a reminder to get on and read all the updates. I seem to have started to forget REALLY IMPORTANT appointments so I finally got myself (actually juts stole Daniels) a computerized brain called the IPAQ (LOL!!). This has been a life saver. It seems that if you write stuff down somewhere you remember it. Who knew.

Well in TWO WEEKS Daniel will be an official graduate of Idaho State University. I am ecstatic to have my husband back and he is ECSTATIC to be done w/school. WOW! It is really here. He is graduating w/a degree in Information Technology and is now looking for work. Melaleuca told Daniel they could not give him the pay range he needed for a family. So we have started looking at other cities and at this point it looks as though we may be relocating. We don't know where at this point. Daniel has applied for many positions so now it is the waiting game. So please everyone keep your eyes open for a position in the IT/Web Development career path.

That is our update. Everyone have a great weekend.

Love You All,
Sara

No comments: