Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Where has every one gone?

Hi every one! It's been pretty dead on here ever since the 2nd week it was up, what happened?!?! where'd every one go?!?! Things for Arwen and I are going good, Arwen put in for Assistant Manager of Walgreen's here in Rexburg, only to find out that she couldn't promote w/i her own store (This was be-knownst to management in Rexburg also) , and she had to apply for either Idaho Falls, where the manager is a jerk and his Assistant's are transferring out to different locations just as quick as they can, or Ammon, where her sexist of a former boss from Kmart (who got fired due to Sexual Harassment, and got hired on as an Assistant Manager in Ammon, now is.) So she withdrew her app. so that discouraged us a little bit b/c it would've doubled her pay. However, the current lead tech of Photo applied for the Assistant manager spot
as well, and has continued on with the interview process, so hopefully b/c every one else has withdrawn their applications, he'll get promoted to Assistant in Ammon or I.F. and Arwen can then be moved up to Lead Tech.

Arwen and I went and spent Easter w/ her parents out in Newdale. I really like her parent's ward, however b/c it's filled w/ quite a few older people, the Fast and Testimony meeting's tend to get a little weird. So this last Sunday, we got to here about "visions" these old people have had recently, some of them were hilarious, and others were just down right weird!! :)

We've been trying to get pregnant for the last 5 months and with no luck yet. I'm beginning to worry that there's something preventing us from getting pregnant. Anyway that's what's going on with us, it'd e really great to here from every one else. Quick update on what Josh said about Conference. It is true, it was in the ward bulletin this last Sunday, I just sent off an e-mail to Local News 8, here's the e-mail address you can send responses to: conference@localnews8.com
You may have to copy and paste in to your e-mail, I don't know if it'll let you click and send from right w/i here.

Love you all,

Jason K and Arwen M Aikele

No comments: