Thursday, April 5, 2007

Slowly Trickling In

It's nice to see that we are slowly getting more people signing on! I see that Eric, Jennifer and Emily have at least signed in. Things w/ Arwen and I are good, nothing new really. I found out at work the other day, that the "down size" won't be as bad as my immediate supervisor made it sound, which is good. I was worried of losing this job shortly after I got it b/c of the down size, but now it sounds like that won't happen. I handed in my transfer request, so now I just need to pray that an IT position opens up soon!!

I'm trying my hand at E-Bay selling again, I've tried it a few times in the past and have had no luck w/ it. I bought a DVD combo drive for some one who said they'd call me in two weeks to have me install it, and that was 4 weeks ago. Fortunately he was aware that even though he gave me the money to buy it, if he didn't call me to have it installed, I'd sell it. So we'll see how that goes.

That's about it for the Aikele clan in Rexburg, hope every one else is doing well, I'm anxious to see how every one else is doing.

Love You All,

Jason and Arwen

No comments: