Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give a quick update.
We really appreciate Mom, Dad, Arwen, and Jason for coming and helping us get started on our sprinkler system. It turned out to be a lot more work than we anticipated. We didn't know, but we have a gravel pit in our front yard. Mom and Dad made a pretty big sacrifice in coming up and helping. I know that Kurt is busy right now but he needs to get on and give us an update and tell us all about their eventful weekend.
Dad came up again on Monday night and helped me put in some sprinkler heads. It is a good thing he came because even though I am stronger than the average body builder, I still could not get the pipe to slide onto the fittings. We needed those fireman hands to make it work.
Anyhow, we really appreciate it.
Tiff had a really hard day on Sunday. but since then she has been doing relatively well. Still pretty sick, but able to at least get up and do some things. We are going in tomorrow for her first doctors appointment to find out if we are having one baby or two. For some strange reason, one of our friends is convinced that we are having twins. I am confident that we will be having a single baby boy...
I started a class up at BYUI last night. I am taking it to get ready to start ISU's MBA program. It is a Statistics class and it is everything you ever dreamed a stats class to be. The teacher (bless his heart) would be hard to listen to for one hour, let alone 3.
Josie is doing really well. She is talking better everyday. She has managed to pick up the nasty cold that I have. This morning when she woke up she pointed at her nose and said to Tiffany, "Stuck". She knows stuck really well, but hasn't quite figured out stuffy. It was really cute.
Sprinkler systems and babies. That's our life right now. Take care of yourselves
No comments:
Post a Comment